Smooth, rich and balanced, Starbucks PIKE PLACE Roast is one of our most popular medium roasts that Canadian coffee-lovers have been enjoying as part of their morning rituals and afternoon coffee breaks. A well-rounded blend of 100% Arabica, Latin American beans with subtle, rich flavours of chocolate and toasted nuts, PIKE PLACE Roast is our love letter to our first store in Seattle's PIKE PLACE Market in 1971. This everyday roast is our commitment to customers around the world that they can always enjoy a freshly brewed coffee at any time of day.
• PIKE PLACE Roast is a medium-roast coffee that's smooth and balanced with well-rounded and approachable flavours of subtle cocoa and toasted nuts
• Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home
• In 1971, we opened our first store in Seattle's PIKE PLACE Market. Reflecting on our heritage inspired us to create this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts
• In 2008 our master blenders and roasters created this coffee for customers who wanted a freshly brewed cup they could enjoy throughout the day – perfect anytime
• For the best taste and freshest flavour, always use clean, filtered water; clean your machine before using; and grind beans just before brewing